Be who you are!!!!!!

Always be who you are, it doesn't matter if you are "cool" or not but everyone has a place in this world and the sooner you find out where that place is the better off you will be! So be who you are and never be ashamed... Because as soon as you get down on your self you are just going to get kicked around. Keep your head up and be happy. Be who ever you are!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sophie

Sophie Gale Guindon is Gabrielles sister and my other all time best friend... Sophie is 10 years old so she i about 3 years younger then me but sometimes you just gotta love young friends! Sophie is super duper fearlss!!! We once went to a creek and jumped off this really high rock and all the big kids did it but Sophie did too and she was only like 7 or 8 at the time!!!
I don't know there is just something about Sophie that just makes me smile!!! I love her!!! She is one of my very best friends.. i love her!!! Our parents are also best friends! Her mom Michline is my mom's best friend and her Dad Patrick and my dad are good friends. Gabrielle and Sophie also have a brother Zaachary and him and Kai are best friends so everyone is happy when they come up to visit!!!
Sophie is an awesome girl!!!!
ROCK ON SOPHIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment