Be who you are!!!!!!

Always be who you are, it doesn't matter if you are "cool" or not but everyone has a place in this world and the sooner you find out where that place is the better off you will be! So be who you are and never be ashamed... Because as soon as you get down on your self you are just going to get kicked around. Keep your head up and be happy. Be who ever you are!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Family

Family is what brings us all together even if you do not want to admit it, believe me sometimes I don't want to admit it, actually all the time I don't but if you think about it,it is true! First love, my parents are not divorced and I am pretty sure that They are not planing on it because when I look at them i see love I see it in they way they talk to each other the way they look at each other and I think love is one of the most beautiful things that can happen to a person, your love, should be your best friend one that you can laugh with one to who you can be serious and one you can talk about everything. Like your crushes and who you think is cute.
Almost my whole family is still alive apart from my moms mom and 2 of my great grandpas and of my great grandmas. But I no I love them all even if I sometimes.…(well almost always) don't think that I do. I live with my annoying almost 15 year old brother and at 13 having a 15 year old brother around won't be much more fun then having a 14 year old one. One of my brothers friends (Kai is my brothers name) told me that my Kai loved me I did not believe him, what my brother love me? That was crazy but at my brothers 8Th grade graduation and he gave his speech I felt he really did have feelings which I was slowly convincing my self he had none of. Afterwards I gave him the biggest hug that I have ever given Kai in my life!! I then realized how Lucky I am to have a brother like Kai I mean at times ya I wish I could kill him but I love him in the most brotherly way possible! He is not the nicest brother in the world but I can live with him, or At least until he goes off to collage which will be in like 4 years so I think I'll live! My moms name is nalii she really tries to be a good mom but I don't feel like I can really talk to her. For instance like Lucy she can talk to her mom and tell her everything I mean I try to I really do but I do fell like I can talk to her. My dad is Marcus and he is my famous sports playing dad! He coaches or has coached football, baseball, softball, soccer almost everything there is to coach. He has been my coach for 1 of my three years playing softball and 1 of my 2 years playing baseball. He is the one who got me loving the game of softball, he is going to coach my 14u Asa softball team with. A friend of his one of my old nice coaches. This is the family I live in a house with in Eugene Oregon. But I love them even though I really don't like them a lot of the time. My parents are always getting me in trouble or maybe that's my fault. My brother runs around screaming "I'm a beast" and calling me really annoying names. I only have 3 cousins 2 on my moms side and 1 on my dads. On my moms side is where i feel most connected she has one sister and one brother her sister her brother haw nominee but her sister has to kids Hayden and Olivia! Hayden is almost 16 or he will be in 4 days and Olivia is a year and a half younger then me which makes her 11. They came up for my brothers graduation along with their parents my uncle and aunt one of my grandpas and my dads parents and that's when I realized that we are here all together as a family and even if I didn't like we were all brought together by that family..... So here is some advise from a 13 year old girl give family a chance (even though I don't all the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment