Be who you are!!!!!!

Always be who you are, it doesn't matter if you are "cool" or not but everyone has a place in this world and the sooner you find out where that place is the better off you will be! So be who you are and never be ashamed... Because as soon as you get down on your self you are just going to get kicked around. Keep your head up and be happy. Be who ever you are!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daddy

I love my dad!
He is awesome!!!!
If I could chose any dad in the world it would be him!
He rocks!
He is the one who taught me how to play baseball and helped me along the way to become the amazing softball player that I am!
He is an awesome baseball player himself! In my opinion he could have been a pro baseball player but insted he raised us and for that i take my hat off to him. But i still enjoy being around my dad most of the time! although he could lay off me about the boys thing a little bit and I would be even more happy!
Just like anyother human my dad does get mad but he does not get mad very often...
My dad works for verizon bissnuss as a project manager...He works from home which i think is awesome and he makes money for me to do things which i am very greatfull for even if i don't act like it all the time! But i love my dad!!!
so rock on daddyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment