Be who you are!!!!!!

Always be who you are, it doesn't matter if you are "cool" or not but everyone has a place in this world and the sooner you find out where that place is the better off you will be! So be who you are and never be ashamed... Because as soon as you get down on your self you are just going to get kicked around. Keep your head up and be happy. Be who ever you are!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gabrielle

I would like to start by writing about one of my very best friends. Her name is Gabrielle Sophia Guindon and she is like a sister to me! I met Gabrielle on a camping trip... well actally i met her little sister Sophie my other very best friend and i played with Sophie on that camping trip and then i don't know exactly how it happend but i became best friends with them both on that camping trip! Gabrielle has taught me a lot and i have know her for about 6 years. She taught me how to rollerbalde she taught me how to kick a soccer ball but for me most imporantly she taught me how to be my self... That is the greatest thing about Gabrielle(nick name "titi") is she is not afraid to be herself even if that means not beign like anyone else! I have just mastered that thanks to her but she has always been like that from the moment i mewt her fearless and not afraid to be herself... I love Titi like a sister she is a really awesome person and i Love her more then i can even discribe. Keep being who you are Titi because you rock!!!!
I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment