Be who you are!!!!!!

Always be who you are, it doesn't matter if you are "cool" or not but everyone has a place in this world and the sooner you find out where that place is the better off you will be! So be who you are and never be ashamed... Because as soon as you get down on your self you are just going to get kicked around. Keep your head up and be happy. Be who ever you are!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Buster Posey

I have a crush I guess you could call it!!
well not really a crush but an idol!
his name is Buster Posey and he the giants baseball catcher!
he rocks!!!!! as most of you know I am a starting catcher for my own asa lightning softball team! Buster Posey has inspired me and i also get brand new catchers gear!! the same brand as Buster Posey!
Buster Posey is 23 and already married! :( darn!!!! ha ha ha :) I was not planning on marrying him but it would have been nice to know that he was single!!!
he was not however!
which sucks for me but I will get over it!!!
but he is really good!!!
his batting ave. is in the 300's and he has 10 home runs and 46(i think) rbis!
anyway he just about rock the world in my opinion but other people have other opinions
I hover think he is the greatest baseball player of all time!!!!!!!!
he has inspired me and i hope he has inspired many others because he is awesome!....

...and he is really cute!!! :) (he he he)

No comments:

Post a Comment