Be who you are!!!!!!

Always be who you are, it doesn't matter if you are "cool" or not but everyone has a place in this world and the sooner you find out where that place is the better off you will be! So be who you are and never be ashamed... Because as soon as you get down on your self you are just going to get kicked around. Keep your head up and be happy. Be who ever you are!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

friends

i love friends!!!
weather they are Carmin or Lucy or Jackson or Caden... I love friends!!! The next few posts are going to be about my friends so i guess this is like the friend prep post! Now I have lived in three different states, California, Arizona and right now i live in oregon. But i have a lot of friends! mostly in Arizona and Oregon because i lived in California when i was really little so i don't really remember all my friends that well... But to all my friends out there i just want to say that i love you all and i will love you for as long as i know you...First i just want to say that all my friends kick butt or the other word that i am not going to say but i have a sticker to prove it!
It may be just me but everyone needs friends, I know that i do i need Gabrielle i need Jackson i need Sophie!
I need all my friends to get me through life and to not just give up because i love all of you and i need all of you to be there for me when ever you can because i will always be there for you!
If you need me call on me!
Because i will always be your friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment